We got the tools
The Most Powerful Steam Cleaning Units Available
Pacific Carpet & Tile Cleaning performs carpet, tile & upholstery cleaning in Irvine CA specializing in Steam Carpet Cleaning, Steam Tile Floor Cleaning, Steam Upholstery Cleaning, Marble/ Travertine Floor Polishing, and our new service, Wood Floor Refinishing. Pacific Has been servicing the Irvine, ca area for over 25 years and we offer the most affordable carpet, tile & upholstery cleaning in Irvine and the Orange County area. Check out our Up-Front Pricing! Our BBB A Rating and customer references speak for themselves.
Truck-Mounted Steam Carpet Cleaning Services both Residential Carpet Cleaning & Commercial Carpet Cleaning – Find out more….
Tile Floor Cleaning & Sealing Experts – We Steam Clean Grout & Repair then Seal the grout to keep it cleaning! Residential & Commercial
We Steam Clean, Diamond Polish & Seal at types Travertine, Marble, Limestone, Slate, Saltillo, Pavers & Concrete Floor and more….
Residential & Commercial Upholstery Furniture Steam Cleaning Services including Office partitions & office chairs and much more….
Air Duct Cleaning Services for Residential Homes & Commercial Offices & Industrial buildings as well as Dryer Vents and more….
OutDoor tile & concrete floor areas including tile & concrete sealing and concrete polishing for Residential Homes & Commercial Buildings….
“Industrial Strength Carpet, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning Comes to You”
It’s been said that your home is your castle. You take pride in it, and you want it to be just right. That’s why it’s so important to have confidence that you’re working with the very best when you choose a contractor for your home. You need to be sure the company you choose is competent, service-oriented, and successful.When you choose to work with us, that’s exactly what you’ve found. But we don’t expect that you’ll just take our word for it. We’ve built our success over the years on service and excellence, and the evidence is clear:
If you are in need of experts in Carpet, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning Irvine then Pacific does the best carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, or marble/travertine floor polishing, we believe our record of success speaks for itself. We would appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you! We have been serving Irvine CA for over 25 years.
The Most Powerful Steam Cleaning Units Available
CRI & IICRI Certified Crews with Extensive Practical Experience
Simply the most competitive cost pricing approach in the market today
If stains return, SO DO WE! At no additional cost to you
Experience Counts! Encountering every type of cleaning challenge
Communication, Reputation, Expertise – You Can Count On US!
1. Certified equipment and cleaning solutions – Look for a professional carpet cleaner who does carpet, tile & upholstery cleaning Irvine use equipment and products certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means it is a Seal of Approval company. Unlike machines you rent or buy, the portable steam cleaners or truck-mounted machines professionals use have a super strong suction that enables them to extract deeply embedded dirt and stubborn stains – more so than other machines. If you have small children or allergen sensitivities and are concerned about the application of carpet cleaning chemicals, find companies that use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are plant-based and natural.
2. Industrial-strength vacuum power – Experienced professional cleaners know that vacuuming before proceeding with a deep cleaning is crucial to achieving the best results. For that reason, professional cleaners will vacuum the carpets with an industrial-strength vacuum to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t break your back – Another bonus is that professional cleaners will your furniture out of the room before cleaning. No need to break your back or rent a dolly. Plus, once the carpets are dry, the cleaner will move all of the furniture back to its original places. Just make sure moving furniture is part of the price you are quoted and not an extra fee.
4. Improve the air quality in your home – Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
5. Save you time – When you clean your carpet, tile & upholstery cleaning Irvine yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry and cleaning the equipment when you are done. Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor.
6. Avoid mold and Mildew – Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional will ensure that your carpets do not become over-saturated and are properly extracted with industrial-strength suction power.
7. Restore your carpet to its original beauty and quality – Aside from removing stubborn stains and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners also aim to restore the carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
8. Protection – Professional carpet cleaners also aim to help you protect your carpets from future stains and accidents. Ask about having specially manufactured cleaning agents applied to your carpet to protect the fibers from wear and tear, as well as stains and spills.
9. Knowledge of different carpet types – An experienced carpet cleaning technician will have sufficient knowledge of the different types and brands of carpet and will be able to suggest the best cleaning methods and products for your carpet. Instead of taking a risk using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let a pro expertly clean your carpet.
10. Guaranteed – Find a reputable carpet cleaner who will offer a 100% guarantee for his work. Reputable companies offer a standard 14- to 30- day guarantee, which includes a free follow-up cleaning if there are any problems with their work.